Hot, New Job! 2020-2021 School SLP – Waldorf, MD
Are you looking for a fantastic job opportunity close to DC without the crazy traffic? PediaStaff needs a great Speech-Language Pathologist to work full-time hours with a district in Waldorf, MD, about a 45 minute drive from DC! You will work with elementary through high-school aged students, but we will try to place you according to your preference. If this is a great fit, there’s a good chance we can extend you for the 2021-2022 school year, too.
* Great location, close to DC but allows you a lower cost of living and less traffic
* You will start the school year working remote, with the hopes of phasing in in-person sessions
* We have multiple Speech-Language Pathologist opportunities – bring friends!
* SLP will experience a quick interview process!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience
* High income now, and convert to a District Speech-Language Pathologist employee in a future year
* Flexibility — live closer to DC or in a smaller town with lower cost of living
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.