Hot, New Job! Adapted Physical Education Teacher- Monterey, CA
PediaStaff is hiring! School-Based Special Education Teacher, Adapted Physical Education APE for SY 2020/21…
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
* Monterey, in Central California is home to beautiful destinations such as Carmel-By-the Sea, the Monterey Zoo, and flourishing vineyards.
* This position will cover several grades/ages
* Full-time position 7 hours per day
* Non-taxed / Per-Diem Wages are available for qualified applicants (in accordance with IRS guidelines)
* Itinerate. Travel to various sites with mileage reimbursed.
Qualifications: Must hold the California Education Specialist Instruction Credential for – Adapted Physical Education. English Language Authorization required. Passing of CBEST, CSET or SSAT
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.