Hot New Job! BCBA – Baltimore, MD
Want your next BCBA position to be one where you feel like part of a cohesive team? This Baltimore ABA therapy company is seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide therapeutic ABA services to clients in the clinic setting. It’s a tight-knit but very welcoming group, and they are excited to grow again with the addition of a new team member (possibly you?)!
– You will provide assessments, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of ABA programs
– You will need to be willing to work afternoon and evening hours
– We pride ourselves on giving you schedule flexibility
– Position is 30-40 hours per week
– You will develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills
– You will design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives
– We need someone to supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA-based treatment plans.
– You will train family members on implementing the treatment plan
Qualifications: Will need to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and hold a current Maryland State License (if applicable). Experience working in and developing home, school and community-based ABA programs is highly preferred.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.