Hot, New Job! BCBA – Reno, Nevada
Looking for a fantastic BCBA opportunity in Nevada? We have a need in Reno for a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide therapeutic ABA services to clients in their natural environments. You will join a small but rapidly growing company with plenty of career-growth opportunities! The ownership is local and hands-on, and the clients are loving, committed families with wonderful kiddos.
– You will provide assessments, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of home and community-based ABA programs
– Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills
– Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives
– Supervise RBTs implementing ABA-based treatment plans.
– Train family members on implementing the treatment plan
– Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home and community-based environments
– Availability to work evening and weekend hours highly preferred
– Generous salary and benefits and relocation assistance is available
You’ll have access to:
– Competitive Pay
– Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
– Professional Development
Qualifications: Will need to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and hold a current Nevada BA license (or be eligible to apply). Experience working with children on the Autism spectrum, even just from fieldwork, is needed.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.