Hot, New Job! Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA – Madison, IN
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is searching for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for a pediatric clinic in Madison, IN. You’ll work in a Center-Based setting with children mostly in preschool and early elementary grades.
* This full-time position is available immediately
* Strong multidisciplinary practice focused on teamwork
* Mentoring available for new BCBAs
* You’ll work at the clinic, not driving all around the county
* ABA program includes kids age 3 to 9
* Board Certified Behavior Analyst will have the opportunity to grow with this practice
* Great benefits including PTO, healthcare insurance, retirement fund with matching
Qualifications: Master’s Degree. Must be board certified by the BACB. Newly certified professionals are welcome to apply.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.