Hot, New Job! Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Rockville, MD
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Ever wonder what it would be like to live in one of the best places in the country? Once again, Money Magazine has named Rockville, MD one of the top 50 cities in the United States to live and work. We have a need for a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide therapeutic ABA services to clients in their natural environments in the Rockville area.
– You will provide assessments, development, implementation, training, supervision, and monitoring of home, school and community based ABA programs
– Develop treatment plans based on the principles of ABA to address communication, feeding, behavior, ADLs and social skills
– Design data collection systems to track and evaluate client progress on treatment plan objectives
– Supervise ABA Technicians implementing ABA based treatment plans.
– Train family members on implementing the treatment plan
– Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, school and community-based environments
– Work at least 25 billable hours but free to work however many hours per week you want
You’ll have access to:
– Competitive Pay
– Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
– Professional Development
Qualifications: Will need to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and hold a current Maryland State License (if applicable). Experience working in and developing home, school and community based ABA programs.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.