Hot, New Job! Clinical Fellowship Pediatric SLP – Clarksville, TN
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
This successful private practice is hiring a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to add to their professional staff. This position is open to clinical fellows who have graduated and are ready to license and start work now.
* COVID-19 status: Clinic is OPEN and ready to hire!
* Full-time Position 40 hours a week
* Pediatric outpatient clinic for ages Birth to 16
* Clinic hours are 9-6 Monday – Thursday, 8-3 Friday … no weekends!
* Supportive management and interdisciplinary team of professionals, OT, PT, SLP
* Benefits include Healthcare Insurance and PTO
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve. With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
* We need a Speech-Language pathologist who can start ASAP
* Graduated with Masters degree conferred – ready to obtain TN license and start work. We also welcome current CF’s to transfer and experienced therapists as well.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.