Hot, New Job! Community-Based BCBA – Dallas, TX
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a BCBA that is looking for a full-time position and ready to begin right away? We have a need for dedicated, hard-working BCBA’s in a community-based program located in the vicinity of Richardson, TX. Please apply today!
* You will work from 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday
* You will work in a nice facility along with a great team of therapists near Richardson/Garland area of Texas
* You will develop behavior intervention plans and goals for students on the spectrum and other disabilities
* You will consult with team members about behavior plans, accommodations, and social skills
* You will assist in overseeing and providing consultation to staff regarding programming
* You will attend parent and staff meetings
* You will conduct behavior assessments and develop appropriate behavior plans
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in a related field of study and have the BCBA certification
Some of the benefits of working for us:
* You will get paid time off
* You will get Health Insurance (including dental and vision)
* You will have a 401K with discretionary company match
* You will be eligible for year-end performance-based bonuses
* You will receive reimbursements for CEU’s and Professional conferences
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.