Hot, New Job! Deaf and Hard of Hearing Special Education Teacher – Alaska
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for 2020-2021 school year.
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Hiring now for the 2020-21 School Year! Position available for a Special Education teacher with training and experience working with deaf and hard of hearing students. You’ll work among a dedicated staff of faculty in a beautiful area of Alaska located about 45 minutes outside of Anchorage.
* You will implement appropriate individualized education plans for deaf education students as defined by the IEP Team.
* You will be an advocate for students with special needs, and provide quality services to eligible individuals based on current research and technology.
* You’ll assist the Student Support Services Department in meeting audit and compliance standards, and promote positive attitudes about and toward Special Education.
Qualifications: American Sign Language (ASL) fluency and auditory/oral skills, knowledge and experience in working with cochlear implant students and those who utilize hearing aids and FM systems. Ability to provide ASL and Auditory skills training for staff and/or parents. Knowledge and expertise in teaching literacy skills to students who are bilingual (ASL and English). Bachelor’s Degree / Special Education & Alaska Teacher Certificate Required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.