Hot, New Job! Early Childhood Special Education Teacher – Salem, OR
Want a location that has something for just about everyone? We are seeking a Full-Time Early Childhood Special Education Teacher for a beautiful district in the Salem, Oregon area for this 2018-19 SY. Explore the scenic wonders, drive one hour to the beach, mountains, or progressive large cities.
* Full-Time Early Childhood Special Education Teacher
* The assignment is from January 7 through June 2019;190-day calendar
* Experience with children elementary or younger required
* Special Education teaching license required
* Based at either Marion Center in Salem
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) and a Valid Oregon Teaching License issued through Teacher Standards & Practices Commission (TSPC) and Special Education endorsement are required. Additionally, Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood education and Experience with children with disabilities birth to 5 years of age.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.