Hot, New Job! Early Intervention PT – Fairbanks, AK
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you looking for a way to give back to your community while simultaneously earning a living and helping others?
Do you love working with the birth-3 age group?
Are you interested in living and working in a really ‘cool’ community?
Looking for Amazing benefits as part of your comp package?
Non-profit agency located in Fairbanks, Alaska is offering the opportunity to fulfill your life’s work serving a pediatric early intervention population. You’ll work as a Physical Therapist in the community and within children’s home with kids ages birth-3 who require assistance with development delays, birth defects, and neurodevelopmental issues.
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities Include:
* Implementation of goals and objectives on IFSP in a variety of community settings, utilizing developmentally appropriate and effective evidence-based practices
* Family Service Coordination including oversight of services, transition out of EI and referrals for outside services
* Therapists will ensure compliance with all billing and paperwork requirements of Medicaid, Tricare and Private Insurances, implementation of therapy activities in accordance with best practice guidelines of field of practice
* Facilitation of group activities
* Accurately maintain paperwork documentation and client Electronic Health Record
* Demonstration of a family-centered philosophy, and respect for cultural diversity
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Perhaps one of the best parts of this position as a full-time Physical Therapist are the benefits afforded to you as an employee:
* Amazing training program and continuing education offered throughout your career. You’ll get about 6 months of on the job training as a new employee
* You’ll start your position earning 5 weeks of paid personal leave
* You’ll earn another 4 weeks per year of paid leave for agency closure (2 weeks for holidays, 1 week for spring break, 1 week during summer)
* You’ll also be entitled to 7 paid holidays!
* Tuition Reimbursement of $250 per month
* $3,000 sign on bonus/moving allowance
* $150 per day travel bonus to travel days outside of Fairbanks Borough
Benefits include health insurance, vision, dental, health savings account, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement plan and dependent care. Flexible work hours
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.