Hot, New Job! Early Intervention SLP – Houston, TX
An organized and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist is needed in Early Childhood Intervention in Houston, TX. You’ll work with children ages birth-3 with a dynamic and established organization who always seeks talented professionals that possess a passion for working with children.
* As a Speech-Language Pathologist you’ll work full time in the field serving kids aged birth-3 years old
* You’ll be part of a team with demonstrated ability to meet the needs of the caseload
* Time management and a strong work ethic highly regarded
* Mileage reimbursement
* Salaried position and market comparable based on experience
* Full benefits are available
* Phone and tablet provided
* CFY ok if bilingual
* Service area to be determined, roughly eastern Harris County/west Chambers County
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same) reliable transportation and a good driving record.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.