Hot, New Job! EI / Early Childhood OT – Portland, OR
PediaStaff is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for the bustling Northeast Portland area to work in early intervention or early childhood settings starting January and ending mid-June 2021. What greater reward than helping a child during his/her first few years of life?
* As an Early Intervention or early childhood OT you will have the opportunity to treat children ages 0-3 or 3-5
* Occupational therapist will work collaboratively with parents and other caregivers to incorporate intervention strategies into the child’s daily routines
* Foster the growth and developmental potential for each child
* The Occupational Therapist Will work remotely until able to provide services in the homes and pre-school settings
* This position offers lots of scheduling flexibility with no two days looking the same
* This is a contract position and we offer excellent pay based on your experience, plus benefits
Set against the backdrop of the majestic Mount Hood, Portland combines a sophisticated, cosmopolitan atmosphere with a refreshingly friendly, small-town warmth. The city offers a downtown of historic neighborhoods and a vibrant restaurant community, as well as art centers, a symphony, and an opera. The mild 4 season climate is ideal for those who love outdoor activities. Portland ranks very high in articles on the Best Places to Live in the U.S.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.