Hot, New Job! Feeding Speech-Language Pathologist – Portland, OR
Are you an SLP with strong experience in feeding? We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide speech and language services to students in a variety of educational settings.
* Speech-Language Pathologist will need a deep and substantial understanding and experience with being part of a Feeding Team
* SLP experience in evaluating, training and implementation of feeding procedures is essential.
* Position is itinerant, with multiple duties including feeding evaluations and training, serving student’s speech-language needs in an alternative school setting.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.