Hot, New Job! Itinerant School Based OT – Throughout Alaska
ITINERANT POSITION: FLY IN -FLY OUT of Alaska 4-6 times this school year!
If you are looking for a life changing experience as an Occupational Therapist then look no further. Our client has a need for an Occupational Therapist to work all over the great state of Alaska traveling to several districts for the school year. This is an itinerant position and all of your travel expenses would be paid as well as a day rate for each day of service to the districts.
* 38 day contract, 23 on-site and 15 office days
* Previous school based experience or a strong background in pediatrics is a must
* Client offers competitive compensation
* Interviews will be conducted by phone or video chat.
* You will have access to other therapists within the schools but would need to be pretty confident in your skills and able to work independently
* Details regarding caseloads to be determined
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Alaska license required
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.