Hot, New Job! LBS1 Special Education Teacher – Wilmington, IL
We are seeking multiple LBS1 Special Education teachers to work in a Therapeutic Day School! If you are a licensed LBS1 Special Education teacher looking for a full-time job for the remainder of this school year, look no further and apply today!
* You will begin work as soon as possible.
* We have a few openings in the Elementary, Middle School and High School populations:
Elementary – autism and intellectual disabilities, Middle School – social-emotional challenges, High School – multi-need, autism.
* You will work through the end of the current school year and possibly beyond is so desired
* You will work from 7:30-3:30 pm M-F
* You will work with a variety of diagnoses such as emotional disabilities, learning disabilities, Autism, developmental delays, etc
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Special Education with the LBS1 certification
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.