Hot, New Job! Licensed School Nurse – Duluth, MN
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
We’re hiring for a Licensed School Nurse in the area of Duluth, MN!
Promotes health education with school staff students. Coordinates health-related programs and evaluations among students. Provides direction to other health service staff and unlicensed assistant personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Coordinates and assesses the need for medical evaluations. Clarifies information regarding student health and needs that will be considered when determining appropriate educational programming.
– Serves as a medical liaison between the school, family, primary health care provider, and agencies for obtaining and exchanging health information.
– Coordinates, requests, and interprets required medical evaluation services to determine appropriate educational programming.
– Interprets health information and its impact on educational planning for students.
– Collaborates with school staff and committees in interpreting health information and its impact on educational planning for students. Interprets the medical information and applies it to the Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Individualized Health Plan.
– Provides direct care to children in the school setting according to doctors’ orders (medication administration) up to emergency care for student/staff injuries.
– Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, R.N. License, and licensure from the Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board as a Public School Nurse.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.