Hot, New Job! Maternity Leave Remote Special Education Teacher – Seattle, WA
Are you looking for flexibility during these crazy times? We have a wonderful opportunity for a Special Education Teacher to work a full-time teletherapy remote position for a 12-week maternity leave.
* Position is remote teletherapy for October through December
* You will work remotely for 37.5 hours per week
* Special Education Teacher will work with a group of 11-15 students in grades 4-6
* You will write IEPs, deliver services as written, and participate in evaluation meetings
* Some services will be delivered via participation in a Gen-Ed Google classroom, while others may be delivered in one-to-one settings
* The scheduled work day is 7:45-3:15 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. The Wednesday schedule is 7:45 to roughly 6:00 PM (later schedule due to meetings with parents and working on family engagement) and the Friday schedule is 7:45 PM to 11/12
* Disabilities in this group range from mildly impactful dyslexia to heavily impacted Downs Syndrome. There is one student in this group who is a Spanish speaker, and two students who use augmented communication devices
* Great short-term assignment!
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* You will need to have school experience and telehealth experience is a plus!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a valid Washington State Special Education Certificate
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!