Hot, New Job! Maternity School-Based SLP – Palatine, IL
HOT PART-TIME JOB opportunity ~ for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist!
We’re seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team!
* You will start January 4 – end of the school year., May 27, 2021.
* You’ll be trained by the district on all procedures and protocols
* M-W (optional to work some additional Th/Fri until specified compensatory minutes are met)
* 3 Days per week-6.5 hours/day with a 30-minute unpaid lunch, meaning the work hours would extend 15 minutes to the below listed hours at the beginning or end of the day.
* Hours 7:50 – 2:30pm
* K-6 Population, mostly general education (25 students total)
* A background check through the district will be required.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). (IL PEL, IDFPR, ASHA CCCs)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.