Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Cary, NC
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a pediatric clinic position with some diversity in population? Join this rapidly growing therapist-owned company providing outpatient and community-based therapy to pediatrics and some adult/geriatric patients in the Cary, NC area. We are seeking a Licensed Occupational Therapist with pediatric experience.
* The Occupational Therapist will maintain a strong skillset providing therapy to various age groups with a majority of pediatrics
* The Occupational Therapist will work in the clinic
* Great mentoring and support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLP staff
* Possibility of some after-school availability from 3:00-7:00 a few evenings a week
* RECENT new grads with strong pediatric clinical experience welcome!
* Extremely Competitive compensation and Structure bonus payments
* Earned PTO and Paid holidays
* 401 K, College tuition reimbursement, Liability insurance, Continuing education
* Company-paid internet-connected Ipad (position-based) and Company paid cell phone
* Mileage reimbursement (for home care therapists)
* Home Care Kit: clinical patient supplies furnished by CFR (if expense, its reimbursed)
* Electronic Documentation (WebPT) with Online documentation training
* Extensive clinical and operational training support and Insurance (payer) Training
* Management opportunities with training
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Prefer previous pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.