Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Milford, PA
Are you looking for a position that allows you to really make a difference? Do you enjoy working with very young children? We are searching for an Occupational Therapist to work with children and their families in Pike County, PA. Children on your caseload will range in age from birth to three and are treated in the home, or in natural settings.
In this position, you will:
* Work with children and families/caregivers to achieve the highest possible outcome in sensory and physical ability, cognitive development, and emotional stability
* Occupational Therapist will perform evaluations and treatment
* Join a multi-modality team of specialists who share your dream of making a difference in the lives of children
* Have the opportunity to set your own schedule
Qualified candidates must have (or be eligible for) the following:
* Degree in Occupational Therapy
* State of Pennsylvania OT license
* State of PA Child abuse clearances
In return for your skill and passion, you will enjoy a strong hourly salary, opportunity to plan your own schedule, work full-time or part-time hours all with the support a strong, creative team of professionals.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
… IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.