Hot, New Job! Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT – Livingston, TX
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
We have a brand new job opening for an Occupational Therapist in a pediatric outpatient setting!
* We’re seeking an Occupational Therapist to work full time with a clinic that sees OT and Speech patients
* The OT caseload is 100% pediatric and you’ll visit with children of all ages with developmental delays, ASD, sensory issues, CP, Down’s, etc.
* Offering competitive rates along with some benefits
* Company takes a team approach and aims to serve the families within the community of Livingston
* The patients are about 95% Medicaid
* We prefer a therapist with a minimum of 1 year of experience. Strong new grads with level 2 pediatric fieldwork will be considered
Benefits include: HRA QSE–starting this month, PTO, holiday pay 7, Verizon discount, gym membership discount, CEU reimbursement
If you’re looking for a new and rewarding opportunity then let’s introduce you to the owner of this clinic so you can learn more about their practice.
Livingston is commutable from northern points in Houston including Kingwood, Conroe, The Woodlands and more. Most of the therapists working at this facility commute in, but owners live right in this quaint Texas town.
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.