Hot, New Job! Pediatric Outpatient PT – Roswell, GA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you an experienced Pediatric Physical Therapist wanting to start a new full-time position immediately? This pediatric clinic is located in Roswell, GA. Roswell has been chosen twice by “Atlanta Magazine” as the best place to live in the Metro-Atlanta area. We are in need of a full-time Physical Therapist to start immediately.
* The Physical Therapist must have 2 years of pediatric experience as a licensed therapist
* Experience in the clinic setting is preferred
* The Physical Therapist will work with a great team of skilled and friendly clinicians
* Full-time position offers competitive hourly pay plus benefits
* If you love kids with autism and have experience with sensory integration and fine motor skills, this position is for you
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Pay increase option after 6 months of employment and again at 12 months of employment
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.