Hot, New Job! Pediatric Outpatient PT – Warner Robins, GA
Exceptional opportunity for a Physical Therapist for an extraordinary outpatient clinic. This one-of-a-kind clinic, located in Warner Robins, is not only a great place to work, but it is also a great place to visit and play! The Physical Therapist will start out part-time and work into full-time. Treatments are clinic-based with some telehealth. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* Clinic staff is like a really BIG family – the therapists love and support each other
* The Physical Therapist will have a flexible schedule – full-time employees usually work 4 10-hour days with the option to work on Fridays
* The Physical Therapist will have time to work on paperwork, lunch, and break time built into therapists’ schedules
* Their busiest time is after school hours 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
* If you are comfortable with feeding that is a huge plus – but not a requirement
* Help with continuing education/webinars as needed
* Provides all supplies, testing protocols, etc
* Competitive Salary and Benefits for full-time – 30 hours per week is considered full-time
* Option of W2 or 1099
* Medical insurance, short and long-term disability, full-time employees can accrue up to 80 hours of vacation
* In business since 2012 and have grown from 12 children to over 1000 children
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Clinic staff does a lot in the Community (we’re an Air Force town) – breakfast with Santa, Monthly Parent’s Night Out, animal/book drawing for kids/families with 100% attendance to therapy, etc. We have two indoor gyms with ziplines, rock walls, platforms for climbing/sliding, etc. and an Outdoor playground. Our goal is to eventually build a new, bigger building and offer hippotherapy and aquatherapy.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.