Hot, New Job! Pediatric Outpatient SLP-CF – Woodbridge, VA
Looking for a community with beauty and history? We are seeking a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for a private pediatric outpatient clinic in Woodbridge, VA. The 644-acre Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge, where the Potomac River meets the Occoquan River, is one of Woodbridge’s very own gems. It is a great place to take the family, or just to go to and enjoy nature!
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist opportunities to cover existing caseloads
* SLP hours are 11 to 7 pm Tuesday through Friday and from 8 pm to 5 pm on Saturday.
* You will treat children ages birth – 21 so some experience with pediatric therapy is required
* Common diagnoses include Autism, Developmental Delay, Articulation, Feeding/Swallowing, etc.
* Salaried positions available; Benefits available for full-time
* Clinical Fellows (CF-SLP) are welcome!
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CF-SLP candidates can be considered!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.