Hot, New Job! Pediatric Outpatient – SLP – Huntsville, TX
Are you passionate about working in a pediatric outpatient facility? This position is just north of the most sought after Houston addresses. We have an immediate need for a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to work full time in our outpatient facility in Huntsville, TX. It is an easy commute north from The Woodlands, Conroe and Spring or live right in Huntsville, a growing bedroom community of Houston. A team atmosphere prevails here and we have a lot of fun while working! Working in this dynamic, family- oriented atmosphere will allow you the opportunity to expand your skills as a therapist, work collaboratively with other providers, develop your communication and interpersonal skills by working with families and the medical community and still maintain a work life/family balance.
– The clinic treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
– Our Speech-Language Pathologists’ goal is to help children become successful communicators and independent language learners by individualizing the program to the specific needs of each child
– You’ll treat children with speech, language, hearing, fluency, voice and/or swallowing disorders to assist them in daily communications with parents, siblings, teachers and friends
– You’ll participate in and attend rehabilitation team conferences and clinic staff meetings
– You’ll see Medicaid families as well as private pay patients.
– Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
– Laptops are provided to clinicians.
– Both new grad CFYs and experienced therapists will be considered
– Looking for a start date early in the new year.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a full benefits package. Now offering a Sign On Bonus or relocation package for limited time.
Join our company as we expand our practice. Clinic is therapist owned and operated.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.