Hot, New Job! Pediatric Physical Therapist – Bentonville, AR
Walmart put this city on the map, but Bentonville, AR is much more. Bentonville is where modern progress meets rich history, where the arts meet innovation, and where companies meet communities. A town you can explore with all of your senses: from fresh air in the Ozarks, to fresh cuisine on your plate.
PediaStaff is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist for a clinic that is the only provider in the state to offer a full continuum of diverse therapeutic services to ensure families are not having to bounce from provider to provider to get the necessary services for their children. The Physical Therapist will see kids in the clinic and in their natural settings.
* The Physical Therapist will have a minimum of 32 billable hours per week
* Children range in age from birth to 21…but 75% of the kiddos are under the age of 7…each with a variety of diagnoses
* The Physical Therapist will treat kiddos both in the clinic and their natural settings – about a 50/50 mix with travel distance maximum would be 30 miles
* Work collaboratively with other therapists to develop the best treatment plan for each youngster
* Pay is per billable hour
* The Physical Therapist will have a lot of flexibility for scheduling
* Clinic hours are 8:00 – 5:00, with the possibility of a couple of late nights getting out around 7:00 PM
* After 60 days you are eligible for benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance. 50% of medical benefits are paid by the employer with low premiums, deductibles & co-pays
Qualified Pediatric Physical Therapist candidates for this amazing opportunity will have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy; have an Arkansas OT License (or be eligible) and have a desire to really make a difference.
* You will need at least 1 year of pediatric experience
* Have a passion for the little ones and likes autonomy/flexibility
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!