Hot, New Job: Pediatric PT – Indianapolis, IN
We are searching for a physical therapist to work in a brand new pediatric outpatient clinic setting located in the northwest suburbs of Indianapolis. This is a part-time position that can lead to full-time work. If the therapist desires a full-time schedule, it will take approximately 3 months to build the caseload. In addition to the clinic work, the therapist may also provide some related school-based services.
* Salaried position with benefits
* Opportunity to work with clinicians in other modalities
* On-going training for staff therapists
* Flexible scheduling
* Treatment options:
– Therapeutic exercise
– Caregiver/patient education
– Functional mobility training
– Manual therapy techniques
– Stretching/manual range of motion exercises
– Proprioception/balance training
– Splinting/taping techniques
– A creative, fun, skilled approach to addressing strength and coordination deficits.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.