Hot, New Job! Pediatric PT – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Live and work in paradise and make a difference in a child’s life today!
We are seeking Physical Therapists to serve the children of the Ft. Lauderdale and the Pompano Beach, FL areas. The Physical Therapist will treat birth to three-year-olds (Early Intervention) and should have at least 1.5 years of experience for this home-based/natural settings opportunity. During this time they are providing teletherapy. The position is a flexible position starting out part-time and building a case-load. If you already have your Medicaid credentialing you can start sooner.
* Your choice part-time or full-time
* The Physical Therapist will have a flexible schedule
* Conduct evaluations and therapy for all diagnosis
* Provide family education to assist in the therapy process
* Competitive pay
* The Physical Therapist will keep 100% of all the travel reimbursements
* Great work-life balance
* Training opportunities available
* Flexible pay schedules – you will be paid as a contractor
If you are not enrolled in a CMS provider program or do not have a state of Florida Medicaid Provider number, the client will assist you with the process.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Experience working with developmentally delayed children birth to three years old. (preferred)
* At least 1.5 years of experience as a licensed therapist
* Reliable transportation
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.