Hot, New Job! Pediatric PT – Joliet, IL
If you are a Physical Therapist who is looking to work in a variety of pediatric settings and expand your scope of practice, this is a position for you! We are seeking a Physical Therapist to work full time with our growing company in an area near Olympia Fields, IL. The caseload will be a mix of school-based and outpatient clinic children ages 3m-21 (most under 13). The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skills set and to be mentored by a great team!
* Previous pediatric experience preferred; fieldwork counts!
* Your schedule will be in the vicinity of Joliet, IL and a blend of school therapy in the mornings and clinic-based cases in the afternoons
* On the clinic side, we ask that you set aside a few days per week for early evening appointments. You’ll still finish by 6 or 6:30, other days end about 5 pm
* If early intervention interests you, this provider can assist with credentialing or give you cases right away to add to your caseload as desired
* With so many options, you’ll never be short on visits
* Rates are paid hourly in a tiered system that is competitive for each setting
* Full benefits are also available including PTO, a matching Simple IRA program, fitness and technology allowances, and many others
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!