Hot, New Job! Pediatric School-Based SLP – Los Angeles, CA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
“This is HOLLYWOOD! What’s your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams.” We are currently hiring School-Based Speech-Language Pathologists in Los Angeles, California for this SY 2019/2020. It’s a great place to thrive, grow and dream!
* Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist Positions, 8 hours a day; Monday through Friday
* Continuing Education AllowancePaid Association Dues and Professional Development & Training
* Comprehensive Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K Retirement Plans
* Professional Liability Insurance, SLP Licensure Reimbursement
* Relocation Assistance and Travel Reimbursement (for many on-site positions)
* Industry and Discipline Expertise; Local and National Support
* Speech-Language Pathologist will have Resources and Access to Content Libraries
Qualifications: You will need to hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.