Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Calhoun, GA
We are looking for two Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists for pediatric clinics in both Rome and Calhoun, GA – your choice. These are private, therapist-owned, out-patient rehabilitation clinics with a focus on helping children to become as independent as possible, regardless of their special needs. New graduates are encouraged to apply!
* The Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist will work with children ages 0-21 years old
* Various diagnosis including Autism, CP, Down Syndrome, Genetic Disorders, and general developmental delays
* The Speech-Language Pathologist would be joining a team of 9 other therapists (PT, OT, ST)
* Hours are Monday -Thursday – 4/10 hour days
* Flexible in the option of 1099 or W-2
* Benefits offered for W-2
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Must have pediatric experience
* Strong pediatric feeding skills are a plus
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.