Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Castle Rock, CO
Looking to feel more like part of a team while working? We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time or part-time pediatric experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic, owned by an SLP. We are able to consider new graduates with strong pediatric fieldwork experience, as well as more experienced therapists. We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly team member!
* You will be treating children at one multidisciplinary clinic site
* Children treated range from newborn to age 17
* We are open to considering part-time Speech-Language Pathologists, but full-time is preferred
* This is a great team environment where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow together
* Health insurance and PTO is offered for full-time employees
Qualifications: You will need to hold a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and additional benefits in second year of service.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.