Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Farmers Branch, TX
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for either a full or part-time position in s pediatric setting? We have a great opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist near Farmers Branch, Texas, working in a clinic or home health capacity.
* You will work with an all pediatric population
* You will develop and implement speech and language goals for each individual’s needs
* You will complete assessments and conduct direct therapy as recommended
* You will work closely with the client’s family, building and maintaining rapport in accordance with ethical standards
* You will provide supervision when needed for SLPA’s
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.