Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Greenville, SC
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a chance to help build a speech program from scratch in an active, growing practice? Greenville is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, fine and casual dining, shopping, collegiate activities, and entertainment. Mountains or beaches are within driving distance. The mild four-season climate offers lots of recreational activities – swimming, boating, hiking, golfing in the warmer weather, and easy access to snow skiing in the winter months.
We are seeking full-time Speech-Language Pathologists for a pediatric caseload initially consisting of predominately treating patients in their natural settings with a mix of outpatient care. The locations will be Greenville and Spartanburg Counties. You will also have an opportunity to treat the occasional adult if interested.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will treat mostly children ages 0-3 years old but there are school-age children as well
* Treatment in the home for ages 0-3 and outpatient for the older children
* The Speech-Language Pathologists will be instrumental in building a new speech program
* The demand is enormous and the SLP will be as busy as they want to be
* The Speech-Language Pathologists will be evaluating, treating and supervising
* This is a permanent hire position, not a contract position
* The schedule is very flexible – typically 25-30 sessions per week
* Medical, Dental, PTO and holidays
* The client will supply all testing and evaluation materials
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* The Speech-Language Pathologists must have their CCC’s and have pediatric experience
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!