Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Hartsville, SC
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist who loves working with children? We are looking for a full-time Lead Speech-Language Pathologist for a 100% clinic position treating a variety of children with communication disorders ages 0 – 14 years old. This is a therapist-owned private practice that takes care of their therapists.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will have a caseload of 8 – 12 children per day
* Evaluation and treatment of communication disorders
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will collaborate with other disciplines, including co-treatment, contact with social workers, teachers, and school therapists
* Provide education to parents and caregivers
* Competitive salary
* 3 weeks paid vacation
* 2 weeks closed at Christmas and 1 week at the 4th of July
* 4 paid holidays
* 401K / retirement
* Health insurance
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* The Speech-Language Pathologists must have their CCC’s and have pediatric experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with Autism, Sensory Processing and Low Incidence Populations
Experience with Down Syndrome, Apraxia. Language disorders and Articulation / Phonology
* Feeding experience preferred but not required
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.