Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Highland, IN
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist who is looking to work in a variety of pediatric settings and expand your scope of practice, this is a position for you! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work part-time with potential to go full-time with our growing company. The caseload will be clinics and schools in northwest Indiana, Highland, Munster and Griffith and Early Intervention if you desire. You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders from ages 6 months and up. This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses, comfort with AAC, and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your kiddos.
This part-time position is approximately 21 hours per week with the potential to go full-time. The SLP will work 3 days at 7 hours/day. This could also be spread out differently over 4 – 5 days with shorter hours in the days if needed. There is teletherapy for now in the schools (this can change), but the majority of the work will be in the clinics face to face and Early Intervention if you desire a full-time position.
The flexibility that this position offers will afford you the opportunity to broaden your skillset and to be mentored by a great team!
– The Speech-Language Pathologist will evaluate and utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of speech and communication disorders
– Develop new and modify existing clinic treatment plans and or IFSPs
– Establish treatment goals and implement appropriate plans of care
– The Speech-Language Pathologist will perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
– Update patient progress to families
– Research related speech and language problems
* Part-time: Unlimited online CEU’s through their affiliation with speechpathology.com plus an additional $100 per year as well as a 401K.
– BC/BS PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
– Dental plan
– Retirement plan with 3% matching
– PTO and holiday pay
– Short term disability options
– Gym and technology monthly stipends
– $500 annual CEU reimbursement
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
* We prefer an SLP with experience, but will consider a strong CFY.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.