Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Highland, IN
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist who is looking to work in a variety of pediatric settings and expand your scope of practice, this is a position for you! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work full time with our growing company. The caseload will be a mix of clinic and early intervention where you will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. This position will require comfort with a variety of diagnoses, comfort with AAC, and challenge you daily to come up with creative and fun interventions for your kiddos.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will evaluate and utilize appropriate standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of speech and communication disorders
* Develop new and modify existing clinic treatment plans and/or IFSPs
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will establish treatment goals and implement age-appropriate plans of care
* Perform daily documentation, update treatment plans, and produce regular progress reports
* Update patient progress to families
* Research related speech and language problems
* Work with a team of dedicated therapists who do one thing: put kids first
* BC/BS PPO and HMO options with a Vision plan
* Dental plan
* Retirement plan with 3% matching
* PTO and holiday pay
* Short term disability options
* Gym and technology monthly stipends
* $500 annual CEU reimbursement
* Rates are paid hourly in a three-tiered system that is competitive for each setting
* Much, much, more!
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* Previous experience in pediatric Speech-Language Pathology and AAC systems
* Familiarity with communication and phonological disorders
* Ability to build rapport with clients, their families, and other regular caregivers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Positive and patient demeanor
* Ability to work well in both 1:1 and co-treatment scenarios with the kiddos as their IFSPs and clinic cases dictate
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.