Hot, New Job! Pediatric SLP – Tacoma, WA
Looking to feel more like part of a team while working? We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic, and this location is a vibrant and dynamic site. We prefer a therapist with a few years of pediatric experience. The ideal candidate will be able to start in January.
* You will be treating at two pediatric clinic sites
* Children treated range from newborn to age 17, and we need someone willing to do the full age range, although they will try to tailor caseload to therapist’s preferences
* Speech-Language Pathologists with feeding experience are preferred
* This is a great team environment where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow together
* The benefits here are fantastic!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and additional benefits in second year of service.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.