Hot, New Job! Preschool SLP – Milbrae, CA
Looking for a Bay Area SLP position this coming 2020-21 SY? We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for Millbrae, California. Millbrae is located south of San Francisco and west of the Bay. Millbrae is very nice, very suburban, solid middle/upper-middle class, with lots of families and diversity. You’ll find this to be a cooler climate due to proximity to the ocean.
* SLP will work a full-time position 8-3:30 p.m. or 7 paid hours
* Speech-Language Pathologist position is from August 24, 2020 – June 11, 2021 (184 days)
* SLP will work with a Preschool population possibly up through 5th grade
* Case management load of up to 40 students
* No intern/new grads
SLP must be experienced in providing IEP directed services, assessments, holding and writing IEPs, and case management needs in both remote and in-person modalities. At least 2-3 years of recent School-Based (not clincial) SLP experience – no interns. Ideally, the candidate will be versed in SEIS or other computerized writing platforms.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.