Hot, New Job! Preschool Speech-Language Pathologist – New Oxford, PA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099 or Apply HERE!!
PediaStaff is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist full-time to work with Preschool age kids in Adams County, PA
* Speech-Language Pathologist will evaluate and treat kids age 3 to 5 years in special education classrooms, daycares, preschools, and head start programs.
* Two locations, Hanover and New Oxford
* Position starts ASAP
* Excellent pay $40 to $47 per hour based on experience, plus benefits
Qualifications: You’ll need a degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, a current Pennsylvania Certification: SE Speech and Language Impaired PK – 12 or Specialist – School Speech and Language Pathologist PK – 12. Clinical fellows who are ready to start work and have teacher certification are welcome to apply.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.