Hot, New Job! School Based BCBA – Chicago, IL
Are you a BCBA looking to work in a school setting for the remainder of the current school year?
* You will provide therapy service districtwide
* You will begin as soon as possible
* You will work full time throughout the remainder of the current school year
* You will need to be able to administer the principles and practices of Applied Behavior Analysis including general behavioral assessments
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s degree in psychology, special education, behavior analysis, or a related field with an emphasis in behavior analysis and you
must be Board Certified or eligible for board certification as a behavior analyst
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.