Hot, New Job! School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT – Greenfield, WI
Seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team for a school-based leave from March 1, 2021-June 11, 2021. This position is full time!
* As an Occupational Therapist, you will work in two schools, one elementary, one middle. There is also a high school on the caseload, but no current students on the caseload
* The age range is 3 years old through 8th grade
* Current caseload is 21 students with 5 evals pending
* Caseload is varied and includes kiddos with high functioning autism, sensory needs, fine motor needs and some non verbal, more involved ASD student who are working with AT
* You’ll also work with students with genetic disorders, developmental delays and a few who are wheelchair bound. All kids spend some time in gen ed setting
* The caseload is primarily in-person with some virtual therapy services being provided from the school building
* The position is slated as full-time, however there is some flexibility within each day to meet the needs of students and manage planning and paperwork
* You will work alongside a supportive team and you’ll hopefully have an opportunity to meet with the therapist going on leave before her departure
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.