Hot, New Job! School-Based OT 2020/21 SY – Kelso, WA
PediaStaff is interviewing now for anticipated 2020-2021 school needs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following anticipated opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
Want to live and work close to Vancouver? PediaStaff needs a great Occupational Therapist to work full-time hours for the 2020-2021 school year with a district in the beautiful Longview area. This opportunity starts late August/early September. You will work with preschool through high school aged students, but we will try to place you according to your preference.
* Great location, close to Vancouver
* Occupational Therapist can interview soon and enjoy the summer without stress!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience
* Occupational Therapist will earn high income now, and convert to a District employee in a future year
* Flexibility — live in the big city or in a beautiful small town with lower cost of living
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). ESA certificate is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.