Hot, New Job! School-Based OT – Tacoma, WA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for 2020-2021 school year. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Are you wanting to live and work close to Tacoma? PediaStaff needs a great Occupational Therapist to work full-time hours with a district just south of Tacoma! Relocate and bring a friend with you! You will work with elementary through high-school aged students, but we will try to place you according to your preference. If this is a great fit, there’s a good chance we can extend you for the following school year, too.
* Great location, easy commute south of Tacoma
* New graduate OTs are welcome to apply
* OT will experience a quick interview process!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
* High income now, and convert to a District Occupational Therapist employee in a future year
* Flexibility — live in a city like Tacoma, or in a beautiful small town with low cost of living
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). ESA certificate is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.