Hot New Job! School-Based SLP – Easton, MD
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for the 2020-2021 school year. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the new school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following (anticipated) opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
Are you looking to slow your pace and live in a small coastal town? We have a wonderful opportunity for a School Speech-Language Pathologist to work a full-time position on the Chesapeake Bay on Maryland’s Eastern Shore for the 2020-2021 school year. You can live in the beautiful waterfront town and enjoy all it has to offer! We need you to come work in Easton, MD and are ready to interview now!
* You will work with elementary and middle school aged students at two school sites in close proximity to one another
* You will see children with a broad range of disabilities
* Speech-Language Pathologist will report to the Director of Special Education
* Work in a smaller town that is growing quickly – you can’t beat this view!
* Secure a position early!
Why contract instead of apply directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Maryland state license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.