Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Fairfield, CA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Do you want to work in beautiful wine country? We have a great school opportunity available near the gorgeous Napa area! This is a fantastic opportunity for a full-time School Speech-Language Pathologist (or two or three – bring friends!) for this 2020-2021 school year in Fairfield, CA. Fairfield is the county seat of Solano County, the home of Travis Air Force Base and the headquarters of Jelly Belly.
* You will work a full-time contract assignment for the full school year – 40 hours per week
* Speech-Language Pathologist position is 8 Hours per Day; Monday-Friday; 186 Days
* Elementary-aged through high-school-aged children
* Supportive Staff
* Competitive Pay Rate and Benefits
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.