Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Freehold Township, NJ
We are searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work in schools in the Freehold Township area.
* Full-time position 30-32.5 hours a week
* Public schools grades K-12
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work on-site or remote based on the needs of the school system
* Ongoing employment with an established local New Jersey company – this is NOT a temporary/contract job!
* Pay rate $43 to $45 an hour on a W-2 plus benefits
* Benefits include health/dental/vision, HSA, paid sick leave, continuing education, 401k
Qualifications: CCC required – need to already have NJ License, Fingerprinting, and NJ DOE Schools Certificate and able to start work ASAP. Flexibility to work onsite or remote. For remote work, you’ll need a suitable home office space, a computer, and access to the internet.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
… IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.