Hot New Job! School-Based SLP – Medford, OR
Short term SLP assignment available near Medford! We are seeking a speech-language pathologist to start the 2020/21 school year at a public charter school in the Medford area.
* SLP will work with elementary students at one site in a public charter school setting;
* Speech-language pathologist will have SLPA support three days a week
* Begins August 31 and ends December 4, 2020
* No Medicaid billing!
* Experience a wonderfully supportive school district widely recognized for advancements in technology.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Southern Oregon enjoys over 200 days of sunshine each year allowing for a variety of activities including hiking, biking water sports, fishing, golf, and more. The area is also known for award-winning wines harvested from the most diverse growing conditions around the globe. We are searching for a speech-language pathologist for a contract assignment located in the Medford, OR area.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.