Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Paramount, CA
Are you looking for a great opportunity in beautiful California? We are seeking a school Speech-Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy and in-person services with a school in the Paramount area. This is a great opportunity for a school-experienced and California-licensed Speech-Language Pathologist.
* SLP will provide speech therapy services to preschool and elementary school children
* You will work virtually for now, but the hope is to start doing in-person therapy or assessments
* Speech-Language Pathologist will have a caseload of around 50 students
* SLP will work full-time hours, five days per week
* Assignment will start quickly and run through the end of the school year
* Competitive pay rates and benefits available
* We need someone who has school experience. You will need to be a CCC-SLP
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.